Finden Sie heraus wie wir Ihren Arbeitsalltag transformieren.
1. Data Controller:
Legartis technology AG
Tel: +41 78 347 73 13
If you have any questions related to the personal data that we process, please contact us at email@example.com.
2. What data do we collect?
Depending on your use of our website, Legartis may collect the following data:
- Information that you provide when you contact us by email, use the contact form on our website or provide us with in other ways (e.g. via business cards).
- Usage data of our website which includes the data, time and duration of your visit, which website pages you visited, your IP address, operating system, browser, location and language.
- If you apply for an open position at Legartis, you may provide us (directly or via a third-party website such as LinkedIn) with further personal data such as your professional certifications, nationalities and citizenships, salary ranges, etc.
Depending on your use of our Application, Legartis may collect the following data:
- Information that we require to set up and manage your user account on the Application (e.g. email address and company department)
- Usage data of our Application which includes the data, time and duration of your visit, which pages you visited, your IP address, operating system, browser, location and language.
4. Google Analytics and Google Ads
If you would like to opt-out of the Google Analytics cookies, you can do so by installing a browser-specific plug in here. If you would like to opt out of Google Ads, you can find further instructions here. If you wish to opt-out of the data transfer between Google Analytics and AdWords, you can do so here.
If you would like to opt-out of the Matomo cookies, you can do so here.
6. How will we use your data?
- To improve your website experience
- To detect malware infections
- To send you emails, newsletters and marketing materials. You may opt-out of these services at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button that is contained in every newsletter.
- If you applied for an open position, to assess your candidacy.
- To carry out our contractual obligations
- To verify user credentials
- To provide customer support
- To improve our products and services
- To avoid misuse of our services and detect malware infections
Without your explicit consent, Legartis will not disclose your personal data to third parties (other than our third-party data processors mentioned in Section 4), unless this is required by law.
7. Where do we store your data?
Your personal data is stored securely on servers located in Zurich, Switzerland. We secure your personal data from unlawful and unauthorised disclosure and processing following current state of the art security standards.
Third-party data processors – website visitors:
Third-party data processors – Application users:
8. Retention of data
We will retain your information as long as necessary to perform the purposes set forth in this Policy and to comply with our legal obligations. We also collect and maintain aggregated, anonymized or pseudonymized information, unless stated otherwise in a written agreement, which we may retain indefinitely to protect the safety and security of our website, improve our Services or comply with legal obligations.
9. Your data protection rights
You have the right to be informed about and have access to your personal data that Legartis stores. Under certain conditions, you also have the right to rectify, erase or restrict the processing of your personal data. If you would like to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.